- touch the hostess
- be talking on your cell phone
- mention that you see an empty table and why is there an empty table when you are waiting for a table and are we aware of that empty table and why can’t you sit there?
- act all offended by the wait time and make to leave as though it gains you leverage. if we’re quoting you a 2 hour wait, we are not hurting for business
- continue to stand right in front of the hostess as you wait for your table
- if the hostess hands you one of those little coasters that buzzes when your table is ready, and it’s going off, in the name of all things holy, do not say, “Look, my table’s ready!” unless you enjoy getting a look that betrays the hostess’s desire to see you die screaming
Other than that, I am really enjoying my new job!
- woke up next to you
- coffee & The Believer
- new leaves on my basil plant
- jeans out of the dryer
Pasta Salad with Roasted Eggplant & Red Peppers
Stuffed Mini-Skins with fake bacon
Pueblo-Style Mole Chicken