BACK TO BASICS: MAY SWAP
Yeah, technically this swap came in May…I just haven’t posted it because I’m sort of an a-hole. PRODUCTION and I went back to basics, reinstating our original 10 swap rules for a fresh start.
1. A trio of items - Shells - “There’s one inside”—I found that really charming for some reason +1
2. A square of ornate paper: I will accept the tissue paper since it has a decorative chick on it… : ) +1
3. Something found locally - Luddite postcard? +1
4. A postcard - Again +1
5. Something odd-sized - a fun decorative mirror for my dollhouse! +1
6. A found object - Hmm…maybe that little cardboard bit with the hands? +1
7. A toy - plane kite!! +1
8. Something seasonal - Not seeing this one…
9. Packages must be sent by the 25th - Don’t honestly remember, but I’m so late with this post, it hardly matters +1
10. $15 max (not including postage) +1
TOTAL: 9/10 - TIE GAME. See how I did over at PRODUCTIONING!